As a husband and wife team living in Urla, Nancy and Mert will deliver an intimate look at the Urla Bağ yolu – the vineyard road – that only locals can provide. Nancy and Mert are world travelers and have a love for exploring unique destinations. After living in New York City for over 15 years, they decided to give up their hectic lifestyle for the chance to enjoy the warmth, charm and organic nature of the Aegean coast in Urla. These two Urla natives will enhance each tour experience with their connection to the Urla Community.
The Urla Wineries Tour
A one-day tour including four local, organic wineries in the heart of Urla, (10am – 5pm).
The Urla Wineries Tour includes:
- Pick up at 10am.
- As we drive through the Bağ Yolu we will stop at four local, organic wineries featuring distinctly different premier wines, unique ambience and remarkable wine portfolios. At each winery we will taste the wines, tour the grounds and learn about their wine making process.
- During the afternoon we will enjoy a taste of local cuisine in the beautiful setting of an Urla winery.
- On the way out of town, we’ll enjoy a scenic drive through the scenic farmland of Urla.
- Return drop off at 5pm.
The Agriculture & Wine Tour
A one-day tour including two local, organic wineries, an arbitrarium and a drive through Urla farmland,(11am – 4pm).
The Agriculture & Wine Tour includes:
- Pick up at 11am.
- A scenic drive through local vegetation farms.
- Two stops at local, organic wineries. Here you will taste the wines and learn about the wine making process plus olive oil tasting.
- A truly spectacular and one-of-a-kind plant farm and arbitrarium. UZBAŞ features the biggest palm plantation in all of Europe. We’ll have time to roam the gardens and greenhouses with breathtaking awe and discover some of the agriculture techniques behind this enchanting farm.
- During our vineyard stops, we will enjoy a taste of local cuisine in the beautiful setting of an Urla winery.
- Return drop off at 4pm.